Nominations are now open for the East Lothian Inspiring Volunteering Awards 2017! The Awards are organised by STRiVE, the Third Sector Interface for East Lothian, to recognise and celebrate the wide-ranging achievement and significant impact that volunteers make within our county.
1. Fundraising & Retail Volunteer of the Year
2. Health and Wellbeing Volunteer of the Year
3. Environmental and Education Volunteer of the Year
4. Volunteer Team of the Year
5. Young Volunteer of the Year (Under 25)
6. Outstanding Trustee of the Year
7. Lifelong Commitment to Volunteering
The closing date for nominations is 11th October 2017.
Nomination packs are available to download using the link below – this is not an online form. Please return forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or print and post to: STRiVE, 98 North High Street, Musselburgh, EH21 6AS.
Alternatively, hard copies of the forms will be available from the STRiVE offices at 56 High Street, Tranent and 98 North High Street, Musselburgh.
Please feel free to spread the word and share this with your colleagues!