Panini with mature cheddar:
1. Cut panini open and sprinkle with rape-seed oil on each side.
2. Add 2 Slices of mature cheddar on each side.
3. Under a medium grill for 2 minutes and cheddar starts to bubble.
4. Sprinkle lightly with extra virgin olive oil.
5. Add pepper & salt to taste.
1. 500g pasta twirls cooked al dente.
2. Rinse under clear, cold water in a colander. Leave at side.
3. Finely cube 1/2 of one small onion into a salad bowl (large).
4. Add 100g boiled prawns to bowl.
5. Chop 5 hard boiled eggs and add to bowl.
7. Chop a bundle of fresh parley and add half into bowl.
8. Finely chop 3 pickled gherkins and add to salad bowl.
9. Thinly slice 1 small tin of carrots and add to the bowl.
10. Add rapeseed and olive oil,and 1 tsp balsamic vinegar to bowl. 11. Finely chop 1 garlic glove.
12. Thoroughly mix this dressing.
13. Now add plenty of turmeric to dressing.
14. Mix asta in with all ingredients and add olive oil to taste.
15. Add a little pepper and sea salt.
16. Serve cold with freshly baked, crusty bread.
Leftover Paella Pie:
1. Use leftover pasta salad and dip in bowl.
2. Add 6 eggs and stir.
3. Pre-heat large, heavy pan with 1 table spoon of rape seed oil.
4. Add pasta – egg mixture into pan and let set over heat.
5. After 2 minutes place pan under grill at medium heat for 3 mins.
6. Make sure egg is cooked thoroughly.
7. Serve on bread or panini with browned onion.